Upper Face Lift Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
When it comes the the upper face, we focus on a few different areas: Horizontal lines across your forehead, 11 or 1 lines between the eyebrows, and drooping eyelids .
The wrinkles you see on the forehead area represent repetitive movement. When you're stressed, focussed, excited, enthusiastic, surprised, or curious, you move your forehead automatically. Over time these unconscious expressions imprint themselves on your face.
Drooping eyebrows and eyelids can be caused by varying factors: Tension in the temples and through the scalp, genetic dispositions, sleep deprivation, sleeping on your side, and over use of screen time. All of these factors can contribute to the eyelids sagging making your eyes appear smaller.
This workshop teaches you:
* Exercises to diminish and prevent forehead wrinkles
* Exercises to lift your upper face ( eyebrows, eyelids, and face line)
* How to control repetitive forehead movements
What you get:
* 7 days of unlimited access to the workshop replay for you to continue practising
* Written descriptions of each of core the exercises covered in the workshop
* Live Q & A
If your upper face is looking stressed and tired, your forehead lines are deepening, or your eyelids and eyebrows are drooping, this workshop is for you!