Sun, Feb 23|
The Yoga Sanctuary
Lower Face 2: Cheeks and Marionette lines
Have your cheeks have lost definition? Are you noticing your skin sagging/ drooping? If so this is the workshop for you!
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2020, 7:00 p.m. EST
The Yoga Sanctuary, 1 Wood St, Toronto, ON M4Y 2N4, Canada
About the Event
Have you been feeling and looking more drained and down than usual? Has anyone thought you were sad when you weren’t? When you catch yourself in a reflection, do you look happy? Are you feeling happy?
Our recurring emotions imprint themselves, and all that we experience inevitably shows up on our face.
If you’re looking/ feeling unhappy, or you’re noticing your cheeks are sagging/ drooping, this is the workshop for you!
- Lift mood using specific smiling exercises- releasing endorphins
- Stimulate relaxation and calm
- Release tension in the cheeks
- Lift and tone cheeks
- Sculpt face line
- Regain elasticity and improve collagen stimulation
- Improved blood circulation
- Create definition and volume
- Prevent and reduce nasolabial folds ( marionette lines )
- Smoothen and shorten nasolabial folds ( marionette lines )