Lower Face 2: Cheeks and Marionette lines
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you been feeling and looking more drained and down than usual? Has anyone thought you were sad when you weren’t? When you catch yourself in a reflection, do you look happy? Are you feeling happy?
Our recurring emotions imprint themselves, and all that we experience inevitably shows up on our face.
If you’re looking/ feeling unhappy, or you’re noticing your cheeks are sagging/ drooping, this is the workshop for you!
- Lift mood using specific smiling exercises- releasing endorphins
- Stimulate relaxation and calm
- Release tension in the cheeks
- Lift and tone cheeks
- Sculpt face line
- Regain elasticity and improve collagen stimulation
- Improved blood circulation
- Create definition and volume
- Prevent and reduce nasolabial folds ( marionette lines )
- Smoothen and shorten nasolabial folds ( marionette lines )